Support and inspire your remote workers with a subscription to The Homeworker magazine.
The Homeworker exists to inspire you to make the positive changes that will allow you to have a happy, healthy, productive homeworking life.
I fully believe that when we get the right foundations in place, we work better, we communicate better, we cope better with all the daily demands and stresses we experience.
The Homeworker takes a holistic approach to how we work from home. It is not just a business magazine but lifestyle, wellbeing, and mindset, as all are interconnected if you work remotely.
The magazine dedicated to helping you thrive when you work from home. Packed with practical and emotional support, ideas and strategies to achieve a healthier, more productive work-from-home lifestyle.
• MINDSET • PRODUCTIVITY • WELLBEING • WORKSPACE • MENTAL HEALTH • PROFILES
• Gain access to each quarterly issue of the magazine filled with expert insights and articles specifically for homeworkers
• Different levels of membership depending on how many people require access.
• Affordable packages for even small businesses and remote teams.
• Unique login that allows you to access the magazine
• Significant discounts for larger subscriptions
Corporate Subscription Packages
For unlimited access or special arrangements, please get in touch: Hello@thehomeworker.com
Discounts available for the NHS, charities and emergency services personnel. Get in touch to find out more.
Issue 10: Balance
Filled with inspiration to help you manage work and life in a way
that works for you.
Some of what’s inside:
- How to create a work-life balance that works for you
- Why we are addicted to tech and how to develop a healthier
relationship with it
- How to ask for a pay rise and get one – the art of a successful negotiation
- How to stop perfectionism holding you back and find the balance
between perfectionism and high standards
- The balanced home workspace – tips from a top interior designer
- The changing workplace: experts discuss how we transition to life
- How to be more productive and your printable guide to time blocking
“As an employer, you could do a lot worse than buy a copy of The Homeworker for each of your employees.”
“Brilliant! It’s so full of practical help and ideas that cover such a wide variety of issues, really felt like it was personally written just for me.”
“Such a beautiful, fresh magazine! I love the variety of content – and found it really inspiring.”
“An amazingly beautiful design, full of practical and inspiring content which covers a broad spectrum of articles from food, wellbeing, positive mindset, productivity hacks, taxes, home office decor … you name it. It helps you stay motivated, optimistic.”
“The Homeworker Magazine helps to shed light and fantastic advice about working from home, health and wellness, mindset, money, and so much more that we all face, and typically, deal with alone.”
“The Homeworker is a beautiful creation and full of value.”
“So much resonated with me and not only has it given me the motivational boost and push I sorely needed but it is a hugely informative insight into the way people work and their many recipes for success and achieving their goals.”
“A beautifully-designed magazine, that is overflowing with insight, love support and inspiration for ‘the homeworker’.”