Support and inspire your remote workers.
Show your remote teams you have their interests at heart
The World Of Work is constantly changing.
Let us help you and your remote teams navigate and adapt to the evolving workplace.
• Retain and attract high-performing workers.
• Support their health and wellbeing.
• Fuel their productivity
• Enable them to achieve targets.
Give your remote workers access to expert knowledge, strategies and resources to enable them to thrive and deliver results.
Using our Five Pillars model for successful remote working, inform your team to help them perform and thrive in a hybrid or remote setting.
Supporting you to convey your remote ethos and encouraging engagement amongst your teams so they can successfully implement productive strategies.
Corporate Subscription Packages
Give your remote workers insights, tools, and resources to help them thrive when working from home.
Fuel their productivity and performance and help them deliver results.
Subscribing to The Homeworker gives your remote team access to:
• Expert insights and ideas in the quarterly digital magazine that inspire productive and healthy habits to enable your remote teams to work effectively and confidently.
• Video and audio interviews and short talks to support productivity, wellbeing, and a resilient mindset for remote working.
• Live talks with relevant experts and thought-leaders to motivate your workers with insightful ideas and proven strategies.
• Premium articles and content online only available to subscribers.
• Monthly playlists for productivity and enjoyment when working at home.
For larger teams, please get in touch: Hello@thehomeworker.com
Discounts available for the NHS, charities and emergency services personnel. Get in touch to find out more.
Treat your remote workers to a special print copy of The Homeworker magazine.
With content based on the five key pillars for successful remote working, these high quality print volumes provide relevant articles and interviews to inspire positive healthy and productive habits, communication, and work environments.
Support your remote teams, help them feel trusted and valued, and give them a thoughtful, unique and informative resource.
Support your remote teams now and show them you have their best interests in mind.