The first magazine dedicated to helping you thrive when you work from home.
Uplifting and inspiring articles that empower you to work more effectively and achieve a healthier, more productive work-from-home lifestyle.
Focusing on quality, relatable content, The Homeworker magazine aims to inspire, motivate and encourage you to fulfil your potential.
Fusing business, wellbeing and lifestyle, it reflects the realities of the modern homeworker, helping you with practical and emotional support for your mindset, confidence and work-life balance.
Get each issue of The Homeworker every quarter direct to your inbox.
Each magazine packed with valuable insights, ideas and inspiration.
Four issues a year only £18
SUBSCRIBE to get 25% off The Homeworker: The Complete Guide print edition
Get the current issue when you subscribe today.
The Creativity Issue – out now.
Some of what’s inside:
• How to unlock your creativity
• Overcoming the fear of the blank page and getting started
• The rules for sleep: your best investment
• Interview with Sophie Allport on her work and business journey
•Interviews with makers and creatives and fascinating insights on creativity
• Thinking like big business: How to sell your products online
• How to unleash your inner artist
• INCLUDED: The independent Christmas Gift Guide
BACK ISSUE BUNDLE
Missed an issue?
Get all the previous digital back issues of The Homeworker magazine emailed direct to you.
That’s three issues covering tons of valuable information and inspiration including:
•Setting up your ergonomic home workspace
•Managing your money as a freelancer
•Tax and accounting advice (Making Tax Digital)
•Quick home office workouts
•Healthy conversations with colleagues and family members
•Overcoming imposter syndrome and your inner critic
•Tips on how to use social media, PR, branding and storytelling for your business
•Productivity tips include:
– how to organise your workspace, managing your to-do list, systems to clear the paper clutter, setting effective goals.
Back issue bundle: £12
Issue 3: The Communication Issue
Some of what’s inside:
• Tips for communicating well on social media
• The art of healthy conversation
• How to silence your inner critic
• Learning to listen to what your body is telling you
•Top productivity tips from a work from home Virtual Assistant
• The power of storytelling: why, where and how to share your story
• How to make your home workspace a safe space
• Owning your voice: tips from a voice actor on overcoming the fear
• Your essential PR toolkit
• The best foods to help you combat stress, anxiety and low energy.
The Communication Issue direct to your inbox : £4.97
Issue 2: The Money Issue
Some of what’s inside:
• Eight ways to create a more effective to-do list
•Interview with money mindset coach and best-selling author, Denise Duffield-Thomas
• How to create a functional workspace in any room of the house
• How to nurture a growth mindset and realise your true worth
• Seven key considerations for setting your prices right
• How to manage your money with an unpredictable income
• The transition from corporate career to home business
• Organisation systems to keep your desk clear of paper clutter
• How to write the most effective to-do list for you
The Money Issue direct to your inbox: £4.97
Issue 1: New beginnings
Some of what’s inside:
• How to combat imposter syndrome
• Pilates workouts at your desk
• How to curb the desk time snacking with mindful eating
• Camera Confidence for the age of digital marketing
• Achieving work-life harmony as a parent
• Understanding Making Tax Digital and how it effects you
• How to create your morning routine
• The ergonomic home office
• How to zone your desk to optimise productivity
New Beginnings direct to your inbox: £4.97
Inside Every Issue...
Inside each issue you’ll find productivity tips to help you manage your time, get more done and stop the procrastination.
Experts in business and organisation share strategies to help you stay on top of your goals, create effective to-do lists and organise your work environment.
Make the most of working from home by creating a workspace that fits your lifestyle.
From how to set up your work area ergonomically, to features on creating a functional workspace in any room of the house. Each issue includes ideas and products to help you create your ideal home office.
Your way of thinking and the messages you tell yourself are key to your success.
Inside each edition, we explore different strategies to keep you on the right track.
Pyschologists and mindset coaches offer tips on issues such as developing a growth mindset, overcoming imposter syndrome, your own self-talk and mindful eating.
From developing camera confidence for video marketing to the best accounting apps to help manage your finances, The Homeworker magazine offers practical advice and tips to help you run your business or work for yourself.
We look at communication, marketing, finance, hiring and growing your team and all in an accessible way that’s easy to digest.
Making time for yourself can be hard so in each issue we include ways you can incorporate self-care practices into your day.
From yoga and pilates at your desk to quick, healthy recipe ideas, journaling exercises and morning routines.
We encourage you to look after yourself.
We understand it’s a constant juggle trying to find the balance between home and work life, when boundaries between the two are blurred.
We look at working and parenting without the guilt, the relationship dynamics and how to fit your work around your life without it taking over.
What readers are saying
“A beautifully designed magazine, that is overflowing with insight, love support and inspiration for the homeworker. Reading through each page is like hearing this gentle, but confident whisper, saying: ‘You are not alone. You’ve got this!'”
– Ekaterina W
“It felt like an oasis of calm in the craziness of my life!”
“Such a beautiful, fresh magazine! I love the variety of content – and found it really inspiring.”
– Nicky L
“It’s so full of practical help and ideas that cover such a wide variety of issues, really felt like it was personally written just for me. A guide I will be referring to again and again for sure as I develop as a new business from home. Thank you”
– Susan D
“It’s absolutely beautiful and I learned a ton. I felt motivated and calmed by reading it: a perfect combo!”
– Kate L
“An amazingly beautiful design, full of practical and inspiring content which covers a broad spectrum of articles from food, wellbeing, positive mindset, productivity hacks, taxes, home office decor … you name it.
It helps you stay motivated, optimistic.”
– Barchi F
“I feel like this is what I’ve needed in my life as a freelancer.”