Feel inspired, informed, and not alone
Your first step in making a success of working from home
Each issue of The Homeworker explores different themes and covers your mindset, business, wellbeing and lifestyle.
Practical advice and insight balanced with emotional support and featuring businesses and their owners who are relatable yet still inspirational.
This is a magazine that gives you permission, and reminds you, to look after yourself as well as your business!
Check out the issues below or SUBSCRIBE to get all future issues here.
Latest Issue: The Money Issue
• Productivity tips to stay focused and motivated
• Interview with money mindset coach, Denise Duffield Thomas
• How to create your ideal home office in any room of the house
• The growth mindset and your self-worth
• Seven strategies for setting your prices right
• How to manage your money as a freelancer
• Abundance: How to uncover it in your life
• Homeworkers share their advice and lessons learned
• Home Office Yoga
• Discounts on products you’ll love
• NEW Oracle card readings
Get exclusive discounts inside!
Save up to 20% on:
• MYnd Map journals
• Craftapost Twitter service
• Gorgeous B-Line Beauty products
• Unique wall art from Alexa Edwards Design
Order, download and read at your leisure.
Issue 2: £4.97
See what our readers are saying
“A beautifully designed magazine, that is overflowing with insight, love support and inspiration for the homeworker. Reading through each page is like hearing this gentle, but
– Ekaterina W
“It felt like an oasis of calm in the craziness of my life!”
“Such a beautiful, fresh magazine! I love the variety of content – and found it really inspiring.”
– Nicky L
“It’s so full of practical help and ideas that cover such a wide variety of issues, really felt like it was personally written just for me. A guide I will be referring to again and again for sure as I develop as a new business from home. Thank you”
– Susan D
“It’s absolutely beautiful and I learned a ton. I felt motivated and calmed by reading it: a perfect combo!”
– Kate L
“An amazingly beautiful design, full of practical and inspiring content which covers a broad spectrum of articles from food, wellbeing, positive mindset, productivity hacks, taxes, home office decor … you name it.
It helps you stay motivated, optimistic.”
– Barchi F
“I feel like this is what I’ve needed in my life as a freelancer.”