Subscribing to The Homeworker magazine is your first step to creating a work from home lifestyle where you’re productive, motivated and confident.
It’s the only digital magazine created specifically to inspire, encourage and help you make the most of working from home.
When you subscribe, you’ll get:
• A different themed issue straight to your inbox every quarter
• All the tips, ideas and tested strategies from experts
• Practical advice that you can put into action for your own work
• A constant resource to help you get into the right mindset to achieve your goals
• Each beautifully-designed magazine created specifically to reassure you that you’re right where you’re meant to be and the rest is all possible.
“It’s so full of practical help and ideas that cover such a wide variety of issues, really felt like it was personally written just for me. A guide I will be referring to again and again for sure as I develop as a new business from home.”
Your way of thinking and the messages you tell yourself are key to your success.
Inside each edition, we explore different strategies to keep you on the right track.
From building camera confidence to how to hire the right people to grow your team, The Homeworker provides practical tips to help you run your business or work for yourself with more confidence.
Making time for yourself can be hard so in each issue we include ways you can incorporate self-care practices into your day.
We encourage you to look after yourself.
Create a workspace that fits your lifestyle.
From ergonomics, to small space inspiration. Each issue includes ideas and products to help you create your ideal home office.
Tips to help you manage your time, get more done and stop the procrastination.
Fulfil your goals, create effective to-do lists and organise your work environment.
We understand it’s a constant juggle trying to balance home and work life, when the boundaries are blurred.
We look at how to fit your work around your life without it taking over.
Only £18.00 for the whole year