Subscribing to The Homeworker magazine is your first step to creating a healthier, more productive work from home lifestyle.
Uplifting and inspiring articles that empower you to work more effectively and with confidence when you work from home.
A digital subscription gives you each quarterly issue direct to your inbox for a whole year.
WHEN YOU SUBSCRIBE:
• GET 25% YOUR COPY OF THE PRINT EDITION
• GET A 15% DISCOUNT ON MARTHA BROOK STATIONERY
Focusing on quality, relatable content, The Homeworker magazine curates some of the best advice and strategies from experts as well as personal insights from other homeworkers.
When you’re too busy to browse, The Homeworker is your quarterly dose of insight, information and inspiration.
• Regain a sense of connection and feel inspired about what you can achieve.
• Stop being busy, start being productive.
Fusing business, wellbeing and lifestyle, it reflects the realities of the modern homeworker, helping you with practical and emotional support for your mindset, confidence and work-life balance.
It’s your time to create a healthier, more productive work-from-home lifestyle.
£20 per year
This is a recurring annual subscription which you can cancel at any time.
ISSUE 8: The Sustainability Issue out now!
AVAILABLE WITH YOUR DIGITAL SUBSCRIPTION!
Includes The Homeworker Sustainable Christmas Gift Guide
Some of what’s inside:
- How to sustain a positive mindset when in difficult and uncertain times. Life coach and mindset expert, Simon Alexander Ong, teaches us how to maintain a positive outlook.
- How can businesses, big and small, adopt more sustainable practices when working with remote teams and how can we as individuals reduce our carbon footprint when working from home?
- Fidget to Focus? A not so obvious way to keep you on track when you’re finding it hard to concentrate.
- Look after your energy hygiene. How to sustain your energy levels when juggling many demands on your time.
- How to create a green and eco-friendly workspace at home. Top tips for reducing our environmental impact in our home office.
- Inspiring interviews with homeworkers including the story of how one woman went from selling mangoes to running an award-winning beauty business.
When you subscribe:
Get 25% off your copy of The Homeworker: The Complete Guide printed edition
When you subscribe:
Get 15% off beautiful Martha Brook stationery
Receive your discount with your subscription.
When you subscribe, you’ll get:
• A different themed issue straight to your inbox every quarter.
• All the tips, ideas and tested strategies from experts to keep you focused and positive.
• Practical advice that you can put into action to keep you moving forwards and achieve a better, healthier work life balance.
• A constant resource to help you get into the right mindset to achieve your goals.
• This is a recurring annual subscription which you can cancel at any time.
“It’s so full of practical help and ideas that cover such a wide variety of issues, really felt like it was personally written just for me. A guide I will be referring to again and again for sure as I develop as a new business from home.”
Your way of thinking and the messages you tell yourself are key to your success.
Inside each edition, we explore different strategies to keep you on the right track.
From building camera confidence to how to hire the right people to grow your team, The Homeworker provides practical tips to help you run your business or work for yourself with more confidence.
Making time for yourself can be hard so in each issue we include ways you can incorporate self-care practices into your day.
We encourage you to look after yourself.
Create a workspace that fits your lifestyle.
From ergonomics, to small space inspiration. Each issue includes ideas and products to help you create your ideal home office.
Tips to help you manage your time, get more done and stop the procrastination.
Fulfil your goals, create effective to-do lists and organise your work environment.
We understand it’s a constant juggle trying to balance home and work life, when the boundaries are blurred.
We look at how to fit your work around your life without it taking over.
Only £20.00 for the whole year
Exclusive discounts inside each issue!
What readers are saying:
“A beautifully designed magazine, that is overflowing with insight, love support and inspiration for the homeworker. Reading through each page is like hearing this gentle, but confident whisper, saying: ‘You are not alone. You’ve got this!'”
– Ekaterina W
“It felt like an oasis of calm in the craziness of my life!”
“Such a beautiful, fresh magazine! I love the variety of content – and found it really inspiring.”
– Nicky L
“It’s so full of practical help and ideas that cover such a wide variety of issues, really felt like it was personally written just for me. A guide I will be referring to again and again for sure as I develop as a new business from home. Thank you”
– Susan D
“It’s absolutely beautiful and I learned a ton. I felt motivated and calmed by reading it: a perfect combo!”
– Kate L
“An amazingly beautiful design, full of practical and inspiring content which covers a broad spectrum of articles from food, wellbeing, positive mindset, productivity hacks, taxes, home office decor … you name it.
It helps you stay motivated, optimistic.”
– Barchi F
“I feel like this is what I’ve needed in my life as a freelancer.”