Subscribing to The Homeworker magazine is your first step to creating a healthier, more productive work from home lifestyle.
Uplifting and inspiring articles that empower you to work more effectively and with confidence when you work from home.
A digital subscription gives you each quarterly issue direct to your inbox for a whole year.
WHEN YOU SUBSCRIBE:
• GET 25% YOUR COPY OF THE PRINT EDITION
• GET A 15% DISCOUNT ON MARTHA BROOK STATIONERY
Focusing on quality, relatable content, The Homeworker magazine curates some of the best advice and strategies from experts as well as personal insights from other homeworkers.
When you’re too busy to browse, The Homeworker is your quarterly dose of insight, information and inspiration.
• Regain a sense of connection and feel inspired about what you can achieve.
• Stop being busy, start being productive.
Fusing business, wellbeing and lifestyle, it reflects the realities of the modern homeworker, helping you with practical and emotional support for your mindset, confidence and work-life balance.
It’s your time to create a healthier, more productive work-from-home lifestyle.
£20 per year
This is a recurring annual subscription which you can cancel at any time.
ISSUE 7: The Breathe Issue out now!
AVAILABLE WITH YOUR DIGITAL SUBSCRIPTION!
Includes Free Meditation Guide
Some of what’s inside:
- The art of breathing: How to do it correctly and its impact on your performance.
- How music affects your productivity and the science behind what you should be listening to.
- The tech platforms helping to create more purpose-driven business.
- How to spot the signs of poor mental health when working remotely.
- The ideal work from home break – the surprising facts behind why we all need to get out in the garden.
- How to create your ideal workspace with the art of Feng Shui.
- The garden office – have a look at homeworkers’ ‘shedquarters’.
- The best plants for your home office.
- Menopause: what you need to know and how women can work in alignment with their cycle.
- The importance of spiritual wellbeing and how we can work to improve it.
- How to work from home together as a couple and keep your relationship – and business – thriving.
- Marketing your business – top tips for PR and Facebook ads
When you subscribe:
Get 25% off your copy of The Homeworker: The Complete Guide printed edition
When you subscribe:
Get 15% off beautiful Martha Brook stationery
Receive your discount with your subscription.
When you subscribe, you’ll get:
• A different themed issue straight to your inbox every quarter.
• All the tips, ideas and tested strategies from experts to keep you focused and positive.
• Practical advice that you can put into action to keep you moving forwards and achieve a better, healthier work life balance.
• A constant resource to help you get into the right mindset to achieve your goals.
• This is a recurring annual subscription which you can cancel at any time.
“It’s so full of practical help and ideas that cover such a wide variety of issues, really felt like it was personally written just for me. A guide I will be referring to again and again for sure as I develop as a new business from home.”
Your way of thinking and the messages you tell yourself are key to your success.
Inside each edition, we explore different strategies to keep you on the right track.
From building camera confidence to how to hire the right people to grow your team, The Homeworker provides practical tips to help you run your business or work for yourself with more confidence.
Making time for yourself can be hard so in each issue we include ways you can incorporate self-care practices into your day.
We encourage you to look after yourself.
Create a workspace that fits your lifestyle.
From ergonomics, to small space inspiration. Each issue includes ideas and products to help you create your ideal home office.
Tips to help you manage your time, get more done and stop the procrastination.
Fulfil your goals, create effective to-do lists and organise your work environment.
We understand it’s a constant juggle trying to balance home and work life, when the boundaries are blurred.
We look at how to fit your work around your life without it taking over.
Only £20.00 for the whole year
Exclusive discounts inside each issue!
What readers are saying:
“A beautifully designed magazine, that is overflowing with insight, love support and inspiration for the homeworker. Reading through each page is like hearing this gentle, but confident whisper, saying: ‘You are not alone. You’ve got this!'”
– Ekaterina W
“It felt like an oasis of calm in the craziness of my life!”
“Such a beautiful, fresh magazine! I love the variety of content – and found it really inspiring.”
– Nicky L
“It’s so full of practical help and ideas that cover such a wide variety of issues, really felt like it was personally written just for me. A guide I will be referring to again and again for sure as I develop as a new business from home. Thank you”
– Susan D
“It’s absolutely beautiful and I learned a ton. I felt motivated and calmed by reading it: a perfect combo!”
– Kate L
“An amazingly beautiful design, full of practical and inspiring content which covers a broad spectrum of articles from food, wellbeing, positive mindset, productivity hacks, taxes, home office decor … you name it.
It helps you stay motivated, optimistic.”
– Barchi F
“I feel like this is what I’ve needed in my life as a freelancer.”