A hearty bowl of soup can provide a simple yet nutritious work from home winter lunch on a cold day. It can serve up a hug in a bowl after a tough meeting, some comfort, and a lift of the spirits when temperatures are low.
With so many different recipes and flavour combinations, it is one of the most versatile meals that is perfect for a work from home meal or snack. Once made, soups can be stored in the fridge or frozen in portions for future eating. They are perfect for batch cooking so you have lunch sorted for the rest of your week.
Have alone with a hunk of crusty bread, or combine with a sandwich or half a baked potato for something more filling.
These soups are wholesome, hearty, and a delicious pick-me-up in your working day.
To read the rest of this article you need to be logged in as a subscriber.
Haven't subscribed yet?
Subscribers get access to:
• All premium content and articles.
• Articles in The Homeworker digital magazine with quarterly themes.
• Discounts on events, masterclasses and courses.
• Networking and community events.
• Videos, talks, downloads and guides in the Subscribers Lounge.
• Subscriptions start from just £25/year