Access to The Homeworker magazine for corporate subscribers.
Each issue of the magazine available to download below.
There is also access to exclusive discounts and promotions – check out the offers available below.
The Homeworker Magazine
The latest issue is here and a brand new format
THE LATEST ISSUE IS HERE
ISSUE 11: REINVENTION
The issue exploring how we are reassessing how and where we work.
Some of what’s inside
The new format of The Homeworker magazine gives you a much more interactive and engaging user experience. Easily readable on any device including mobile – it’s a fun and accessible way to read all your favourite articles!
• The neuroscience of habits and why our brains need them
• The threat of email anxiety and rise of email apnoea
• The Homeworkers: Who ar the modern-day homeworkers and how have they fared over the past year
• Out of office: the business reinventing co-working.
• Pilates stretches to ease desk posture
• Workspace: meet the lady who works from a tent
• Opinion: why mandating flexible working is not the answer
• Recommended: books, podcasts, and apps to help you WFH better
• The power of singing and how homeworkers can benefit
THE BALANCE ISSUE
Some of what’s inside:
- How to create a work-life balance that works for you
- Why we are addicted to tech and how to develop a healthier relationship with it
- How to ask for a pay rise and get one – the art of a successful negotiation
- How to stop perfectionism holding you back and find the balance between perfectionism and high standards
- The balanced home workspace – tips from a top interior designer
- The changing workplace: experts discuss how we transition to life post lockdown
- How to be more productive and your printable guide to time blocking
- Need to outsource more? Check out the insider insights on making a Virtual Assistant work for you.
How to overcome perfectionism.
Clinical psychologist, Dr Stephanie Fitzgerald shares her tips on why perfectionism is holding you back and how to overcome it while still maintaining high standards.
Why are we addicted to tech and how do we find the right balance? Technology is essential to our working lives but how can we improve our relationship with it so it doesn’t impact our health and family life?
How can companies ease the transition of working life post lockdown for their employees and cope with a new hybrid world of work? HR experts and psychologists examine how we can approach and adapt to the next phase.
• How to prevent work tension leaking into your personal life when both are at home.
• Netwalking: We look at the new way to get fitter, healthier, more creative, and better connected.
• How to feel more confident when you work alone.
• The importance of movement and what happens to our spines when we sit for too long
• Colour psychology: what colour should you incorporate into your home workspace?
• Staying engaged: Tips to help reconnect as colleagues and employees and share appreciation and recognition.
• How to be more sustainable when you work from home – experts offer suggestions for best practices we can adopt as individuals and businesses.
• How to create a greener home workspace
• How to sustain a positive mindset when you working alone through challenging times
• How to preserve and sustain your energy with an energy hygiene audit
• Essential tipsto boost your productivity at home
• How to engage your brain differently for better focus when working from home.
- The art of breathing: How to do it correctly and its impact on your performance.
- How music affects your productivity and what you should be listening to while working from home.
- The tech platforms helping to create more flexible, purpose-driven business.
- How to spot the signs of poor mental health when working remotely.
- The ideal work from home break – the science behind why we all need to get out in the garden.
- The best plants for your home office.
- Menopause: what you need to know and how women can work in alignment with their cycle.
INSIDE THIS ISSUE:
• Lessons in leadership: how to manage a remote team
• Flex Appeal: the state of flexible working and how Coronavirus will change the landscape.
• The best ergonomic chairs for the home office
• The psychology of trust: how to earn and learn to trust
• How to create a healthy workspace at home
• Quick time management hacks to help you save precious minutes in your day
• Joining the revolution – a personal perspective on transitioning to working from home
INSIDE THIS ISSUE:
• Getting your work, sleep and eating patterns in sync
• How to be your own leader and manage yourself effectively from home
•Coping with isolation and loneliness
• How to work ergonomically and set up your home office
• Succeeding in work and parenting as a work-from-home dad
• Setting effective goals that you will commit to
• How to unlock your creative potential
• The art of creative thinking
• Feature interview with British lifestyle brand, Sophie Allport
• Take a tour of the ultimate home craft space
• The rules of sleep: your best investment
• Overcome perfectionism: the power of art therapy
• Artist profiles on creativity and inspiration
• How to model yourself on big business: insider tips
• The importance of play and tapping into your inner child
• How to perfect the art of successful communication
• The best ways to have a healthy conversation when broaching awkward topics
• How to silence your inner critic
• Learning to listen to what your body is telling you
•Top productivity tips from a work from home Virtual Assistant
• How to make your home workspace a safe space
• Owning your voice: tips from a voice actor on overcoming the fear
• The best foods to help you combat stress, anxiety and low energy.