Access to The Homeworker magazine for corporate subscribers.
Each issue of the magazine available to download below.
There is also access to exclusive discounts and promotions – check out the offers available below.
The Homeworker Magazine
Read the latest issue here. Available only to our corporate subscribers.
• How to prevent work tension leaking into your personal life when both are at home.
• How to feel more confident when you work alone.
• The importance of movement and what happens to our spines when we sit for too long
• Colour psychology: what colour should you incorporate into your home workspace?
Feature Articles in The Joy issue
• How to be more sustainable when you work from home – experts offer suggestions for best practices we can adopt as individuals and businesses.
• How to create a greener home workspace
• How to sustain a positive mindset when you working alone through challenging times
• How to preserve and sustain your energy with an energy hygiene audit
• Essential tipsto boost your productivity at home
• How to engage your brain differently for better focus when working from home.
- The art of breathing: How to do it correctly and its impact on your performance.
- How music affects your productivity and what you should be listening to while working from home.
- The tech platforms helping to create more flexible, purpose-driven business.
- How to spot the signs of poor mental health when working remotely.
- The ideal work from home break – the science behind why we all need to get out in the garden.
- The best plants for your home office.
- Menopause: what you need to know and how women can work in alignment with their cycle.
INSIDE THIS ISSUE:
• Lessons in leadership: how to manage a remote team
• Flex Appeal: the state of flexible working and how Coronavirus will change the landscape.
• The best ergonomic chairs for the home office
• The psychology of trust: how to earn and learn to trust
• How to create a healthy workspace at home
• Quick time management hacks to help you save precious minutes in your day
• Joining the revolution – a personal perspective on transitioning to working from home
INSIDE THIS ISSUE:
• Getting your work, sleep and eating patterns in sync
• How to be your own leader and manage yourself effectively from home
•Coping with isolation and loneliness
• How to work ergonomically and set up your home office
• Succeeding in work and parenting as a work-from-home dad
• Setting effective goals that you will commit to
• How to unlock your creative potential
• The art of creative thinking
• Feature interview with British lifestyle brand, Sophie Allport
• Take a tour of the ultimate home craft space
• The rules of sleep: your best investment
• Overcome perfectionism: the power of art therapy
• Artist profiles on creativity and inspiration
• How to model yourself on big business: insider tips
• The importance of play and tapping into your inner child
• How to perfect the art of successful communication
• The best ways to have a healthy conversation when broaching awkward topics
• How to silence your inner critic
• Learning to listen to what your body is telling you
•Top productivity tips from a work from home Virtual Assistant
• How to make your home workspace a safe space
• Owning your voice: tips from a voice actor on overcoming the fear
• The best foods to help you combat stress, anxiety and low energy.