This is The Homeworker Magazine for subscribers.
Here you have access to the current issue of the magazine plus back issues as part of your subscription.
There is also access to exclusive discounts and promotions. Check them out using the button below.
This is the issue to help you discover more joy in your work from home life.
• How to build your confidence when you work alone
• The content strategies to improve your productivity
• How to find and experience joy day to day
• Find your colour: what is the best colour to have in your home workspace?
Feature Articles in The JOY issue
How can you bring more joy into your workspace? Take a glimpse into one of the most vibrant home offices and why colour is so important plus a few tips if you’re nervous of colour.
How do you stop work stress and tension seeping into your home and personal life when work is at home?
Tope tips from our psychologist on how to release tension throughout the day.
One of our wellbeing articles looks at how to combine fitness, fresh air and connection with netwalking. We look at the benefits to your brain and your business.
This is the issue to help you with sustainability – not just from an environmental perspective but with your energy, mindset, and productivity.
• How to sustain a positive mindset and outlook in challenging times.
• How to create a greener home workspace
• Essential tips to boost your productivity at home
• How to stimulate your brain differently to improve your focus
• Tips to do an energy audit to help you establish good energy hygiene practices.
• How to find balance and wellbeing in challenging time
This is the issue that focuses on your wellbeing: physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual to help you stay healthy and find balance when working from home.
- The art of breathing: How to do it correctly and its impact on your performance.
- How music affects your productivity and what you should be listening to while working from home.
- The tech platforms helping to create more flexible, purpose-driven business.
- How to spot the signs of poor mental health when working remotely.
- The ideal work from home break – the science behind why we all need to get out in the garden.
- The best plants for your home office.
- Menopause: what you need to know and how women can work in alignment with their cycle.
• How Coronavirus cracked open the flexible working conversation
• The psychology of trust – how to build and learn to trust when working remotely
• Some of the best tools for planning and productivity
• How to say no and set your boundaries
• Healthy work from home snacks
• Lessons from China – adapting to a ‘new normal’
• How to create a healthier home workspace
• Joining the revolution – a personal perspective on transitioning to working from home
• How to lead when your team is remote
• Are you covered? Do you have the right protection for your business?
• How to reset your clock: get your sleeping, working and eating patterns in check
• The simple guide to planning your content for maximum productivity
• The best resolutions every freelancer should make
• How and why to create a vision board that works for you
• Setting goals that feel good and that you will commit to
• How to be your own leader when you work alone
• Looking after your mental health when you work alone at home
• Interview with the Women In Business founder, Raimonda Jankunaite
• How to work ergonomically at home
• How to unlock your creative potential
• The art of creative thinking
• Feature interview with British lifestyle brand, Sophie Allport
• Take a tour of the ultimate home craft space
• The rules of sleep: your best investment
• Overcome perfectionism: the power of art therapy
• Artist profiles on creativity and inspiration
• How to model yourself on big business: insider tips
• The importance of play and tapping into your inner child
• How to perfect the art of successful communication
• The best ways to have a healthy conversation when broaching awkward topics
• How to silence your inner critic
• Learning to listen to what your body is telling you
•Top productivity tips from a work from home Virtual Assistant
• The power of storytelling: why, where and how to share your story
• How to make your home workspace a safe space
• Owning your voice: tips from a voice actor on overcoming the fear
• Your essential PR toolkit
• The best foods to help you combat stress, anxiety and low energy.