This is The Homeworker Magazine for subscribers.
Here you have access to the current issue of the magazine.
There is also access to exclusive discounts and promotions. Check them out using the button below.
DISCOVER THE NEW LOOK AND NEW FORMAT
THE LATEST ISSUE IS HERE
ISSUE 14: DESIGN
The issue exploring design and how it impacts our spaces, our minds, and our way of living
Some of what’s inside
• How to design your day in a way that lets you achieve goals without burning out. Simple daily routines and important habits that can positively impact how you live each day, and ultimately your life.
• Design Thinking: What is it and how can it apply to your business and workflow? We look at the steps involved now that Covid has opened us all up to experimenting a little more.
• Workplace Design: As homeworkers we may be very comfortable in our houses, thank you, and this is precisely the point. With an expert panel of psychologists, tech experts, and consultants, we look at how workplaces are having to be designed with hybrid in mind and how our homes are influencing the office.
• How can you reignite your creative spark with a little nature injection? Writer, Claire Winter shares her simple process.
• Our wellbeing pages include some tips on visual meditation during your working day, some fresh and fruity smoothie recipes that you can whizz up as a nutritious snack, and we look at how to speak up about mental health in the remote work environment.
• We take the theme of design to the desk with our Desk Edit and look at a varied selection of room divider ideas to help you create separation for your home workspace.