Every year new and evolving branding challenges arise that SME business owners need to stay on top of to grow their brand. This month I will be looking at ‘The five branding problems business owners must overcome for growth in 2024.’
The Perils of Inconsistency
Inconsistent branding creates confusion among your target audience. When your message, tone and visual identity vary across different platforms and marketing materials, customers may struggle to understand what your brand represents. This can lead to mistrust and a loss of potential customers and diminishing the potential for long-term customer loyalty and advocacy.
To read the rest of this article you need to be logged in as a subscriber.
Haven't subscribed yet?
Subscribers get access to:
• All premium content and articles.
• Articles in The Homeworker digital magazine with quarterly themes.
• Discounts on events, masterclasses and courses.
• Networking and community events.
• Videos, talks, downloads and guides in the Subscribers Lounge.
• Subscriptions start from just £25/year