Subscribing to The Homeworker magazine is your first step to achieving a healthier, more productive work from home lifestyle.
Packed with uplifting and inspiring articles that give you the ideas and confidence to create a better work-life balance when you’re juggling it all under one roof.
Quarterly. Digital. Direct to your inbox.
The Homeworker magazine curates some of the best advice and strategies from experts in business, productivity, wellbeing, mindset and lifestyle. Features and articles provide you with the tips and tools to help you fulfil your potential when you work alone from home.
When you’re too busy to browse, The Homeworker is your quarterly dose of insight, information and inspiration.
• Regain a sense of connection and feel inspired about what you can achieve.
• Stop being busy, start being productive. Don’t feel overwhelmed, start feeling reassured.
It’s your time to create a work from home life you love.
The Breathe Issue – includes FREE meditation guide
Some of what’s inside:
Get The Breathe issue when you subscribe today.
SPECIAL SUBSCRIBER DEALS
25% OFF THE HOMEWORKER PRINT EDITION
15% OFF AT MARTHA BROOK LDN STATIONERY
When you subscribe you’ll get:
• A different themed issue straight to your inbox every quarter.
• All the tips, ideas and tested strategies from experts to keep you focused and positive.
• Practical advice that you can put into action to keep you moving forwards.
• A constant resource to help you nurture the right mindset to achieve your goals.
• Each beautifully-designed magazine created specifically to reassure you that you’re right where you’re meant to be and the rest is all possible.
• Exclusive discounts inside.
GET 15% OFF AT MARTHA BROOK LONDON STATIONERY WITH YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
“It’s so full of practical help and ideas that cover such a wide variety of issues, really felt like it was personally written just for me. A guide I will be referring to again and again for sure as I develop as a new business from home.”
Your way of thinking and the messages you tell yourself are key to your success.
Inside each edition, we explore different strategies to keep you on the right track.
From building camera confidence to how to hire the right people to grow your team, The Homeworker provides practical tips to help you run your business or work for yourself with more confidence.
Making time for yourself can be hard so in each issue we include ways you can incorporate self-care practices into your day.
We encourage you to look after yourself.
Create a workspace that fits your lifestyle.
From ergonomics, to small space inspiration. Each issue includes ideas and products to help you create your ideal home office.
Tips to help you manage your time, get more done and stop the procrastination.
Fulfil your goals, create effective to-do lists and organise your work environment.
We understand it’s a constant juggle trying to balance home and work life, when the boundaries are blurred.
We look at how to fit your work around your life without it taking over.