Subscribing to The Homeworker magazine is your first step to creating a work from home lifestyle where you’re productive, motivated and feel connected.
Quarterly. Digital. Direct to your inbox.
The Homeworker magazine curates some of the best advice and strategies from experts in business, productivity, wellbeing, mindset and lifestyle. Packed with uplifting and inspiring articles that provide you with the tips and tools to help you fulfil your potential when you work alone from home.
When you’re too busy to browse, The Homeworker is your quarterly dose of insight, information and inspiration.
• Regain a sense of connection and feel inspired about what you can achieve.
• Stop being busy, start being productive. Don’t feel overwhelmed, start feeling reassured.
It’s your time to create a work from home life you love.
ISSUE 3: The Communication Issue.
• How to communicate on social media – tips on the different platforms
• Defining your brand and how to communicate it effectively
• How do you talk to yourself – combatting the inner critic
• Productivity tips for working from home
• Fuel up – the natural food mood-boosters for stress, anxiety, energy and healing
• Why and how to tell your story
• The art of a healthy conversation
•PR tools to promote your business
GET ISSUE 3 when you subscribe now.
When you subscribe you’ll get:
• A different themed issue straight to your inbox every quarter.
• All the tips, ideas and tested strategies from experts to keep you focused and positive.
• Practical advice that you can put into action to keep you moving forwards.
• A constant resource to help you get into the right mindset to achieve your goals.
• Each beautifully-designed magazine created specifically to reassure you that you’re right where you’re meant to be and the rest is all possible.
• Exclusive discounts inside and a saving on the individual cover price.
“It’s so full of practical help and ideas that cover such a wide variety of issues, really felt like it was personally written just for me. A guide I will be referring to again and again for sure as I develop as a new business from home.”
Your way of thinking and the messages you tell yourself are key to your success.
Inside each edition, we explore different strategies to keep you on the right track.
From building camera confidence to how to hire the right people to grow your team, The Homeworker provides practical tips to help you run your business or work for yourself with more confidence.
Making time for yourself can be hard so in each issue we include ways you can incorporate self-care practices into your day.
We encourage you to look after yourself.
Create a workspace that fits your lifestyle.
From ergonomics, to small space inspiration. Each issue includes ideas and products to help you create your ideal home office.
Tips to help you manage your time, get more done and stop the procrastination.
Fulfil your goals, create effective to-do lists and organise your work environment.
We understand it’s a constant juggle trying to balance home and work life, when the boundaries are blurred.
We look at how to fit your work around your life without it taking over.