The Design Brief
The regular column focusing on workspace design with Steve Hird of Edward Thomas Interiors
Dulux named ‘Sweet Embrace’, a delicate pink, as its Colour of the Year, and Pantone did likewise with
‘Peach Fuzz’, so we know two colours set to make a splash but what else should we look out for? Our resident interior design expert, Steve Hird from Edward Thomas Interiors shares his top five interior design trends for 2024…
There are many ways you can you incorporate them into your home and workspace.
To read the rest of this article you need to be logged in as a subscriber.
Haven't subscribed yet?
Subscribers get access to:
• All premium content and articles.
• Articles in The Homeworker digital magazine with quarterly themes.
• Discounts on events, masterclasses and courses.
• Networking and community events.
• Videos, talks, downloads and guides in the Subscribers Lounge.
• Subscriptions start from just £25/year