Have we got the way we work all wrong? With rising stress levels, deep dissatisfaction, and quiet quitting, how do we start enjoying our work again? As we dedicate on average nearly 90,000 hours of our lives to it, psychologist Dr Stephanie Fitzgerald, author of Reworked, argues it is crucial we get this right. She talks to us about how we start to be healthier, happier, safe and engaged in our work – wherever that may be. Here, we look at four key things we can rework to improve remote work wellbeing.
If you want to read the full interview along with these tips, take a look at Volume 5, The Homeworker print edition.
To improve remote work wellbeing, we need to rework...
To read the rest of this article you need to be logged in as a subscriber.
Haven't subscribed yet?
Subscribers get access to:
• All premium content and articles.
• Articles in The Homeworker digital magazine with quarterly themes.
• Discounts on events, masterclasses and courses.
• Networking and community events.
• Videos, talks, downloads and guides in the Subscribers Lounge.
• Subscriptions start from just £25/year