Every year The Homeworker publishes a digital Christmas gift guide that celebrates small and independent business owners. We often feature over 100 items in the guide so there is plenty of opportunity to feature each year. The Homeworker Christmas Gift Guide 2023 will be published by the end of October.
It is packed with beautiful gifts for all your family and friends with a range of price points. You can be sure to find something special while knowing that you are supporting a small business at the same time.
It is a beautiful guide, always a delight to browse through, and one that helps you find unique items that you wouldn’t necessarily pick up on the High Street.
This year we are on the hunt for your items to feature in the guide.
- You are a small business/independent business.
- You sell products that fall within the categories listed below.
- Your offer online retail and can ship out.
- You have high quality images (preferably cutouts).
- Sustainability is a big consideration for you.
- You can have information and images to us by the early October deadline.
How to feature in the guide
We like to promote items that have a sustainability factor. Perhaps you use recycled packaging, only use organic ingredients, have a studio powered by solar, or your products are made by reusing and repurposing. While we look to support as many small businesses as we can, if you have eco-friendly at your core, even better!
We are looking for products that fall under the following categories:
- Accessories (clothing items, bags etc)
- Home Office and Homewares
- Candles and scents
- Bath, body and face
- Jewellery and watches
- Food and drink (snacks and sweet treats)
- Digital/Downloadable gifts (courses, workshops etc)
- Health & Wellbeing (mental and physical but no supplements please)
- Fun and games (kids and adults)
- Pet gifts
As we receive hundreds of gift ideas and submissions, we sadly can’t include every suggestion we get sent.
For the best chance of inclusion, as well as having a suitable gift item, we love good cutout images and a professional site, as we will direct people to the link you provide.
This year, we do have the option to have a paid featured position in the guide where you will have a dedicated half page for your product with space for more information and larger images.
These featured products will also be included directly on our website and social media, as well as in the guide.
Send us your submissions for the Christmas Gift Guide 2023
What are you waiting for?!
If you have a product that would be suitable, please fill out the form below to receive an email with all the submission details.
If you would be interested in a half page feature, you can let us know; there will be an option to tell us.
We can’t wait to see what gorgeous goodies there are from the brilliant and talented businesses like yourself.