Get Your Business Listed
If you want to reach the people who need your help, get your details listed in The Homeworker Directory.
Many of our readers are business owners, sole traders and those starting out on their entrepreneurial journey. Put your business in front of the eyes looking for your services and let people know how you can help them.
Our new directory means people can find you with a simple search for the service or category they are after and we have more space for you to provide your links, logos and information.
• Your details will be included in an exclusive directory listing that will appear in the print magazine and on our website.
• We also feature you in our ‘Directory spotlight’ where we promote you and your business across our social media where you can tell others what you’re up to and how you can help.
• Receive a complimentary issue of the magazine when you first sign up and a discount on our print issue.
Each listing includes:
– Business name and logo
– Website and social media links
– Your own bio including any links to articles you may have on our site.
– Contact details
New categories are being added all the time so let us know about you and your business and we can add you in.
“The magazine’s audience was a perfect fit for my business and I booked numerous new clients, who have then gone on to refer others to me as well.”
“I’ve just booked another client who came across me in the directory… It definitely helped me get in-front of the right people.”
“We have been testing many advertising channels and so far the only one that has got us close to yielding any results has been yours!”
The fee for one listing to appear is £99
Want to upgrade? Include a personal profile page of you and your business to appear in the magazine and website as well!
Get in touch!
Email us with the heading: Directory Query
Send to: email@example.com
We will reply with all the details you need.