Get Your Business Listed
If you want to reach the people who need your help, get your details listed in The Homeworker Directory.
Many of our readers are small business owners, sole traders and those starting out on their entrepreneurial journey. Put your business in front of the eyes looking for your services and let people know how you can help them.
For a small annual fee:
• Your details will be included in an exclusive directory listing that will appear in the quarterly magazine and on our website.
• We also feature you in our ‘Directory spotlight’ where we promote you and your business across our social media and blog where you can tell others what you’re up to and how you can help.
• We limit the listings to five per category to keep the directory easy to navigate and to give your business optimum exposure.
• Receive a complimentary issue of the magazine when you first sign up and a discount on our print issue.
Accounting and Finance • Branding and Design • Business Strategists • Coaching (professional and life) • Marketing & Communications • Health and Wellbeing • Insurance • Legal • Personal/Virtual Assistants • Photography • Products • Social Media • Web Design • Writing and Editing • Training and Courses
The annual fee for one listing to appear in four consecutive issues and on the website: £99
Want to upgrade? Include a personal profile page of you and your business to appear in the magazine and website as well!
Sending your details
Email us with the heading: Directory Query
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Include as many details as are relevant:
- Your business name
- One strapline/description (optional) max 15 words
- Your website
- Telephone number/ Email
- Up to two social media handles
You might also be interested in our profile opportunities for a full-page feature on you and your business where you’ll also get listed in the directory.