Would you like to contribute to The Homeworker magazine or blog?
We feature guest blogs and accept submissions for articles via email.
If you have expertise, thoughts, ideas or an interesting story that you’d like to share, we’d love to hear from you.
All the articles that appear in the magazine are beautifully designed and laid-out and may also appear in our print edition at the end of the year.
• We cover the following areas: mindset, physical and mental wellbeing, business, productivity, lifestyle, interiors/workspace
• Think about how your experience and knowledge could help the Homeworker audience. What tips or ideas could you share?
• Do you have an interesting angle on a topic or a persepctive that isn’t often talked about?
• Pitches should contain the outline of your idea, a brief background about you and your work and any other relevant information such as whether you have images.
• Pitches for articles should be emailed to: email@example.com
Not sure if you’re up to writing an article but would still like to appear in the magazine? Consider having a profile written about you and your business where the story focuses on you and what you offer but we will do the writing!
Find out more
For Blog Posts
We accept blogs on many different subjects as long as they are relevant to our core theme of working from home. These might include: Tips for productivity, time mangement, home office space, wellbeing, motivation, homeworker life and work-life balance.
• The exact same blog should not have appeared elsewhere
• Blog posts are generally around 600-1000 words.
• Make sure you are not infringing any copyright or copying anybody else’s work.
• Ensure that quotes or references are credited and that you link to sources you’ve used.
• Make sure the topic is relevant and in line with the themes mentioned above and not promotional in nature.
•If you have something you’d like to promote or tell our audience about, you can read our options for adverts and advertorials.
Email blogs and post ideas to: firstname.lastname@example.org