Subscribing to The Homeworker magazine is your first step to creating a healthier, more productive work from home lifestyle.
Uplifting and inspiring articles that empower you to work more effectively and with confidence when you work from home.
Get each quarterly issue direct to your inbox for a whole year.
Focusing on quality, relatable content, The Homeworker magazine curates some of the best advice and strategies from experts as well as personal insights from other homeworkers.
When you’re too busy to browse, The Homeworker is your quarterly dose of insight, information and inspiration.
• Regain a sense of connection and feel inspired about what you can achieve.
• Stop being busy, start being productive.
Fusing business, wellbeing and lifestyle, it reflects the realities of the modern homeworker, helping you with practical and emotional support for your mindset, confidence and work-life balance.
It’s your time to create a work from home life you love.
ISSUE 5: The 2020 VISION issue out now!
AVAILABLE WITH YOUR DIGITAL SUBSCRIPTION!
Some of what’s inside:
• How to reset your clock: get your sleep, work and eating patterns in check and in line with nature.
• The best resolutions every freelancer should make to keep you happy and healthy
• How to create a vision board that works for you
• Setting goals that feel good and that you will commit to
• How to be your own effective leader when you work alone
• Looking after your mental health when you work from home
• Interview with Women In Business founder, Raimonda Jankunaite
• Winter escapes for homeworkers PLUS exclusive discounts
GET ISSUE 5 when you subscribe today.
When you subscribe:
Get 25% off your copy of The Homeworker: The Complete Guide printed edition
When you subscribe, you’ll get:
• A different themed issue straight to your inbox every quarter.
• All the tips, ideas and tested strategies from experts to keep you focused and positive.
• Practical advice that you can put into action to keep you moving forwards and achieve a better, healthier work life balance.
• A constant resource to help you get into the right mindset to achieve your goals.
• Each beautifully-designed magazine created specifically to reassure you that you’re right where you’re meant to be and the rest is all possible.
“It’s so full of practical help and ideas that cover such a wide variety of issues, really felt like it was personally written just for me. A guide I will be referring to again and again for sure as I develop as a new business from home.”
Your way of thinking and the messages you tell yourself are key to your success.
Inside each edition, we explore different strategies to keep you on the right track.
From building camera confidence to how to hire the right people to grow your team, The Homeworker provides practical tips to help you run your business or work for yourself with more confidence.
Making time for yourself can be hard so in each issue we include ways you can incorporate self-care practices into your day.
We encourage you to look after yourself.
Create a workspace that fits your lifestyle.
From ergonomics, to small space inspiration. Each issue includes ideas and products to help you create your ideal home office.
Tips to help you manage your time, get more done and stop the procrastination.
Fulfil your goals, create effective to-do lists and organise your work environment.
We understand it’s a constant juggle trying to balance home and work life, when the boundaries are blurred.
We look at how to fit your work around your life without it taking over.
Only £20.00 for the whole year
Exclusive discounts inside each issue!
What readers are saying:
“A beautifully designed magazine, that is overflowing with insight, love support and inspiration for the homeworker. Reading through each page is like hearing this gentle, but confident whisper, saying: ‘You are not alone. You’ve got this!'”
– Ekaterina W
“It felt like an oasis of calm in the craziness of my life!”
“Such a beautiful, fresh magazine! I love the variety of content – and found it really inspiring.”
– Nicky L
“It’s so full of practical help and ideas that cover such a wide variety of issues, really felt like it was personally written just for me. A guide I will be referring to again and again for sure as I develop as a new business from home. Thank you”
– Susan D
“It’s absolutely beautiful and I learned a ton. I felt motivated and calmed by reading it: a perfect combo!”
– Kate L
“An amazingly beautiful design, full of practical and inspiring content which covers a broad spectrum of articles from food, wellbeing, positive mindset, productivity hacks, taxes, home office decor … you name it.
It helps you stay motivated, optimistic.”
– Barchi F
“I feel like this is what I’ve needed in my life as a freelancer.”