The first quarterly, digital magazine for your work from home lifestyle
Uplifting and inspiring articles that empower you to work more effectively and with confidence when you work from home.
Focusing on quality, relatable content, The Homeworker magazine aims to inspire, motivate and encourage you to fulfil your potential.
Fusing business, wellbeing and lifestyle, it reflects the realities of the modern homeworker, helping you with practical and emotional support for your mindset, confidence and work-life balance.
ISSUE 3: The Communications Issue is out now!
Some of what’s inside:
• How to communicate on social media – tips on the different platforms
• Defining your brand and how to communicate it effectively
• How do you talk to yourself – combatting the inner critic
• Productivity tips for working from home
• Listen to your body: Be aware of the warning signs
• Fuel up – the natural food mood-boosters for stress, anxiety, energy and healing
• Why and how to tell your story
• The art of a healthy conversation
•PR tools to promote your business
EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNTS INSIDE JUST FOR READERS:
*Save $200 on a Time Audit Intensive with a success coach*
Digital marketing, personal branding photography, personalised stationery, plant-based beauty products
GET ISSUE 3 now when you subscribe.
Get each quarterly issue straight to your inbox for just £18 a year.
Shop Back Issues
Issue 2: The Money Issue
• Effective productivity tips to stay focused and motivated
• Interview with money mindset coach and best-selling author, Denise Duffield-Thomas
• How to create a functional workspace in any room of the house
• How to nurture a growth mindset for your business
• Seven key considerations for setting your prices right
• How to manage your money with an unpredictable income
• The transition from corporate career to home business
• Organisation systems to keep your desk clear of paper clutter
• Get issue 2 for £4.97
Some of what’s inside Issue 1: New beginnings
• How to beat imposter syndrome
• Pilates at your desk
• How to curb the desk time snacking with mindful eating
• Camera Confidence for the age of digital marketing
• Achieving work-life harmony as a parent
• Getting your head around Making Tax Digital
• How to create your morning routine
• The ergonomic home office
• Get issue 1 for £4.97
Inside Every Issue...
Inside each issue you’ll find productivity tips to help you manage your time, get more done and stop the procrastination.
Experts in business and organisation share strategies to help you stay on top of your goals, create effective to-do lists and organise your work environment.
Make the most of working from home by creating a workspace that fits your lifestyle.
From how to set up your work area ergonomically, to features on creating a functional workspace in any room of the house. Each issue includes ideas and products to help you create your ideal home office.
Your way of thinking and the messages you tell yourself are key to your success.
Inside each edition, we explore different strategies to keep you on the right track.
Pyschologists and mindset coaches offer tips on issues such as developing a growth mindset, overcoming imposter syndrome, your own self-talk and mindful eating.
From developing camera confidence for video marketing to the best accounting apps to help manage your finances, The Homeworker magazine offers practical advice and tips to help you run your business or work for yourself.
We look at communication, marketing, finance, hiring and growing your team and all in an accessible way that’s easy to digest.
Making time for yourself can be hard so in each issue we include ways you can incorporate self-care practices into your day.
From yoga and pilates at your desk to quick, healthy recipe ideas, journaling exercises and morning routines.
We encourage you to look after yourself.
We understand it’s a constant juggle trying to find the balance between home and work life, when boundaries between the two are blurred.
We look at working and parenting without the guilt, the relationship dynamics and how to fit your work around your life without it taking over.
What readers are saying
“A beautifully designed magazine, that is overflowing with insight, love support and inspiration for the homeworker. Reading through each page is like hearing this gentle, but confident whisper, saying: ‘You are not alone. You’ve got this!'”
– Ekaterina W
“It felt like an oasis of calm in the craziness of my life!”
“Such a beautiful, fresh magazine! I love the variety of content – and found it really inspiring.”
– Nicky L
“It’s so full of practical help and ideas that cover such a wide variety of issues, really felt like it was personally written just for me. A guide I will be referring to again and again for sure as I develop as a new business from home. Thank you”
– Susan D
“It’s absolutely beautiful and I learned a ton. I felt motivated and calmed by reading it: a perfect combo!”
– Kate L
“An amazingly beautiful design, full of practical and inspiring content which covers a broad spectrum of articles from food, wellbeing, positive mindset, productivity hacks, taxes, home office decor … you name it.
It helps you stay motivated, optimistic.”
– Barchi F
“I feel like this is what I’ve needed in my life as a freelancer.”